Universal Licensure Application
Link to A.R.S. 32-4302
The Arizona Board of Technical Registration is accepting Applications for Universal Licensure. To be eligible, a Home Inspector Applicant must provide evidence to substantiate the following:
- Applicant has established residency in Arizona and can provide the Board with at least one (1) of the following;
- A valid Arizona driver’s license / ID Card -or- a current Arizona motor vehicle registration
- Documentation demonstrating a permanent address in Arizona on pertinent records such as: utility bill, mortgage payment, lease payment
- Military Form 2058
- Arizona Voter Registration
- Applicant is currently licensed or certified by a US state;
- Applicant has been licensed or certified in the US State for at least one year;
- Applicant met the minimum education, work experience, clinical supervision and exam requirements, if any, to be licensed or certified in the US State;
- Applicant has not had a license or certificate revoked or voluntarily surrendered in any other state or country;
- Applicant is not currently under investigation, allegation or has a pending complaint against them in any other state or country;
- Applicant is currently in good standing in the US State;
- Applicant does not have disqualifying criminal history pursuant to A.R.S. §41-1093.04.
- Home Inspector Applicants will complete and submit a copy of their DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card to the Board.
- Applicant will pay all applicable fees to the Board.
- As of 8/27/2019, the following states do not license home inspectors and therefore applicants from these states must apply through the standard initial application process:
CA, CO, GA, HI, IA, ID, KS, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NM, OH, RI, UT, WY