Land Surveyor Fundamentals Exam Authorization Application
All applicants must obtain Board pre-authorization approval before applying to through NCEES to sit for the fundamentals examination.
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form and
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Request Three (3) Certificate of Experience forms, if applicable
Land Surveyor Fundamentals Exam Authorization Packet Fee
|Land Surveyor Fundamentals Exam Authorization||$100.00|
All applicants must submit an application for authorization to the Board prior to registering to sit for the exam through NCEES. The Board’s approval process may take eight to twelve weeks depending on the applicant’s qualifications and timely submission of required documents. If the Board has not received an application from you and approved you to sit for a national examination, you will not be authorized to take an NCEES examination.