Please read the following before clicking on the acknowledgeMENT page link at the bottom of the page
- The AZBTR accepts credit card payments online through its payment portal. The following payment types are accepted: Visa, Mastercard and Discover. The Board cannot accept credit card payments in person or over the phone. Do not share your credit card information with AZBTR staff.
- The payment portal currently accepts payments for the following services: Renewal Fees, Renewal Penalty Fees, Firm Registration Fees, Verification Fees, Exam Fees, Enforcement Costs and Public Information Request Fees.
- Please be aware that the Board cannot accept a renewal application more than 90 days prior to your expiration date (45 days for Home Inspectors, Firms and Branches). Please check the online licensee and firm search for your expiration date prior to renewing.
- Renewing online is a two step process. (1) You pay for the applicable renewal and then (2) complete and sign the applicable online renewal form.
- When renewing online, make sure you select the correct renewal type and penalty fee, if applicable. If the amount paid is incorrect, it may affect staff's ability to process your renewal. Fees are non-refundable. Please consider this when submitting your payment.
The Board considers a licensee or firm as renewed when all of the following are true:
The Licensee/Firm completed the online payment and Staff have determined that the amount paid is correct. Please note that staff receive an automatic notice when an individual makes an online payment
The Licensee/Firm completed and electronically signed the online renewal form and Staff have determined that the online renewal form is complete and accurate. Staff's review for completeness includes verifying required attachments, such as the 2x2 photo and copy of the DPS fingerprint clearance card for Alarm Agents, are included. Please note that staff receive an automatic notice when an individual electronically signs an online renewal form.
If the above requirements are not met, Staff will consider the renewal incomplete and will attempt to reach out to the submitter. Staff cannot process a renewal application until it is complete. Please be aware that a delay in processing a renewal may result in a penalty fee.
In the event you need to contact staff regarding your online renewal, please make note of your payment authorization number. This will help staff look up your payment information.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR LICENSE STATUS BEFORE RENEWING. FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE