Geologist Professional Exam Authorization Application
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form and
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Include verification of FG examination, if applicable
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Request Three (3) Certificate of Experience forms, if applicable
Geologist Professional Exam Authorization Fee
|Geology Professional Exam Authorization||$100.00|
ASBOG Candidate Handbook
The National ASBOG Exam is scheduled for March 17, 2023. The exam is now computer-based and will be proctored through Prometric.
The deadline for applications to the BTR for either of the March exams is January 13, 2023. Any application submitted after this date may not be processed in time to comply with ASBOG's deadlines.
Upon approval by the BTR, and no earlier than February 1, 2023, you will receive an admission email from Prometric providing instruction to register and pay for the examination and seat fee. At that time, you will have the opportunity to select the testing center where you would like to sit for the examination; candidates may select testing centers outside of Arizona. Keep in mind that testing centers have limited capacity, therefore, the earlier you register, the better chance you have to test in your preferred location. Additional information related to the examination day will be included after you complete the online registration through Prometric.