-STOP- Before filling out and submitting this application, please contact BTR licensing staff at 602-364-4930 to confirm that this is the appropriate application for you.
Engineer Fundamentals Exam Waiver Packet
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Include completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Include verification of licensure/registration from all registered states
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Include Three (3) Certificate of Experience forms
- Any applicable disciplinary or criminal documents – see instructions in packet
Engineer Fundamentals Exam Waiver Fee
|Engineer Fundamenals Exam Waiver||$100.00|
Instructions for Documentation of Professional Registration
Applicants who hold a NCEES Council Record must contact NCEES directly and request that your record be made available to the Board.
All applicants must provide verifiable documentation that the applicant has graduated from an ABET accredited program (or program approved by the Board) and has at least 12 years of post-graduation experience directly related to the practice of engineering
All applicants must provide verifiable documentation that the applicant has had an active professional registration in the branch of engineering applied for in another jurisdiction for 10 of the last 15 years. The 10 years of practice must have been in one jurisdiction rather than a combination of experience in multiple jurisdictions.