-STOP- Before filling out and submitting this application, please contact BTR licensing staff at 602-364-4930 to confirm that this is the appropriate application for you.
Landscape Architect Professional Exam Waiver Packet
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Include completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Include verification of licensure/registration from all registered states
- Include verification of passing an engineering fundamentals examination in another jurisdiction, if applicable.
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Include Three (3) Experience Record and Supervisor/Reference forms
- Any applicable disciplinary or criminal documents – see instructions in packet
Landscape Architect Professional Exam Waiver Fee
|Landscape Architect Professional Exam Waiver|
Instructions for Documentation of Professional Registration
Applicants who hold a CLARB Council Record must contact CLARB directly and request that your record be made available to the Board.
Provide verifiable documentation that the applicant has had an active professional registration in landscape architecture in another jurisdiction for 10 of the last 15 years. The 10 years of practice must have been in one jurisdiction rather than a combination of experience in multiple jurisdictions.