Geologist Fundamentals Exam Authorization Application
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form and
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Request up to Three (3) Certificate of Experience forms, if applicable
Geologist Fundamentals Exam Authorization Fee
|Geology Fundamentals Exam Authorization||$100.00|
ASBOG Candidate Handbook
The National ASBOG Exam is scheduled for October 6, 2023. The exam is now computer-based and will be proctored through Prometric.
The deadline for applications to the BTR for either of the October exams is July 14, 2023. Applications may still be submitted after this date, however may not be processed in time to comply with ASBOG's deadlines for the October exams and would need to wait until the Spring 2024 administration.
Upon approval by the BTR, and approximately six weeks before the examination, you will receive an admission email from Prometric providing instructions to register and pay for the examination and seat fee. At that time, you will have the opportunity to select the testing center where you would like to sit for the examination; candidates may select testing centers outside of Arizona. Keep in mind that testing centers have limited capacity, therefore, the earlier you register, the better chance you have to test in your preferred location. Additional information related to the examination day will be included after you complete the online registration through Prometric.