Land Surveyor Professional Registration Packet
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $325.00 for the application & initial registration fee.
- Include completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Include Three (3) Experience Record and Supervisor/Reference forms
- Any applicable disciplinary or criminal documents – see instructions in packet
Land Surveyor Professional Registration Fee
|Land Surveyor Professional Registration||$325.00|
NCEES Council Records
Applicants who hold a NCEES Council Record must contact NCEES directly and request that your record be made available to the Board. A council record must be complete and meet Arizona requirements for registration as listed in these instructions. Applicants must provide Arizona specific documentation for citizenship and government issued identification in addition to a Council Record.
Foreign Education Evaluators
NCEES -National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying http://ncees.org/