-STOP- Before filling out and submitting this application, please contact BTR licensing staff at 602-364-4930 to confirm that this is the appropriate application for you.
Engineer Professional Exam Waiver Packet
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Include completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form and supporting evidence
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Request verification of licensure/registration showing licensure for 10 of the last 15 years
- Include verification of passed FE exam results
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Request Three (3) Certificate of Experience forms to be completed
- Any applicable disciplinary or criminal documents – see instructions in packet
Engineer Professional Exam Waiver Fee
|Engineer Professional Exam Waiver||$100.00|
Instructions for Documentation of Professional Registration
Applicants who hold a NCEES Council Record must contact NCEES directly and request that your record be made available to the Board.
All applicants must provide verifiable documentation that the applicant has been actively engaged and holds a professional registration in the branch of engineering applied for in another jurisdiction for 10 of the last 15 years. The 10 years of practice must have been in one jurisdiction rather than a combination of experience in multiple jurisdictions.