Land Surveyor Professional Exam Authorization Application
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Include completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Include Three (3) Experience Record and Supervisor/Reference forms, if applicable
Land Surveyor Professional Exam Authorization Fee
|Land Surveyor Professional Exam Authorization||$100.00|
All applicants must obtain pre-authorization approval to sit for an examination from either: • The Arizona Board of Technical Registration: You should submit an application to sit for the examination to the Board if you do not have a ABET accredited degree or do not have any formal education at all. The Board’s approval process may take eight to twelve weeks depending on the applicant’s qualifications and timely submission of required documents. If the Board has not received an application from you and approved you to sit for a national examination, you will not be authorized to take an NCEES examination.
NCEES by Auto-approval: This option is only available to applicants with an ABET accredited bachelor’s degree . Not all land surveyor degrees are ABET accredited. Refer to www.abet.org/accreditation/ to determine if your degree is ABET accredited. If it is, you may register directly with NCEES to take the national exams. Be sure to provide a copy of your ABET transcript to NCEES prior to registration.