Landscape Architect Professional Registration Packet
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $325.00 for the application & initial registration fee.
- Include completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form and supporting evidence
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Include verification of passed LARE exams
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Request Three (3) Certificate of Experience forms to be completed
- Any applicable disciplinary or criminal documents – see instructions in packet
Landscape Architect Professional Registration Fee
|Landscape Architect Professional Registration||$325.00|
CLARB Council Records
Applicants who hold a CLARB Council Record must contact CLARB directly and request that your record be made available to the Board. A council record must be complete and meet Arizona requirements for registration as listed in these instructions. Applicants must still submit a registration application (minus redundant sections and documentation already included in your council record), Arizona specific documentation for citizenship and government issued identification, and the registration fee in order for the registration request to be processed.