Controlling Person Application Packet
To complete the application, please:
- Answer all questions, sign and date.
- Include a copy of the applicant's fingerprint clearance card, front and back. You can apply for the card on the Department of Public Safety Website.
- Include one current 2x2 inch passport quality photograph of the applicant.
- No hats or head coverings, unless worn daily for religious purposes.
- No sunglasses. Clear lens glasses are acceptable if eyes are visible and there is no glare.
- Complete, sign and date “Arizona Statement of Citizenship and Alien Status for State Public Benefits,” which is found within the Alarm Agent Application Packet, along with a copy of supporting evidence as listed on pages 3-5 of the document.
- Copy of a government issued photographic identification, pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1080. (See the included document within the Alarm Agent Application Packet, which lists acceptable forms of ID headed by "Attention" and dated 8/9/2017).
- Sign and date Instructions for Controlling Person Certification.
Controlling Person Application Fee
|Controlling Person Application & Initial Registration Fee||$260.00|