-STOP- Before filling out and submitting this application, please contact BTR licensing staff at 602-364-4930 to confirm that this is the appropriate application for you.
Land Surveyor Fundamentals Exam Waiver Packet
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Include completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form and supporting evidence
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Request verification of licensure/registration
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Request Three (3) Certificate of Experience forms to be completed
- Any applicable disciplinary or criminal documents – see instructions in packet
Land Surveyor Fundamentals Exam Waiver Fee
|Land Surveyor Fundamenals Exam Waiver
All applicants must provide verifiable documentation that the applicant has graduated from a degree program approved by the Board and has at least 12 years of post-graduation experience directly related to the practice of surveying
All applicants must provide verifiable documentation that the applicant has had an active professional registration as a Land Surveyor in another jurisdiction for 10 of the last 15 years. The 10 years of practice must have been in one jurisdiction rather than a combination of experience in multiple jurisdictions.