Engineer Fundamentals Exam Authorization Application
All applicants must obtain pre-authorization approval to sit for the FE examination from the Board prior to registering to sit for the exam with NCEES.
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form and
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Request Letter of Endorsement from the college dean/faculty advisor, if applicable
- Three (3) Certificate of Experience forms, if applicable
Engineer Fundamentals Exam Authorization Fee
|Engineer Fundamentals Exam Authorization||$100.00|
The Board’s approval process may take eight to twelve weeks depending on the applicant’s qualifications and timely submission of required documents. If the Board has not received an application from you and approved you to sit for a national examination, you will not be authorized to take an NCEES examination.