Landscape Architect Professional Exam Application
To complete the Application, please:
- Complete all questions, sign and date.
- Include a signed check or money order in the amount of $100.00 for the application fee.
- Completed, signed and dated “ Arizona Statement of Citizenship” form and
- Include a copy of a government issued photographic identification
- Request Official college transcripts be sent to the Board, if applicable
- Request Three (3) Certificate of Experience forms be completed
Landscape Architect Professional Exam Fee
|Landscape Architect Professional Exam||$100.00|
All applicants must obtain pre-authorization approval to sit for an examination from either:
- The Arizona Board of Technical Registration: You should submit an application to sit for the examination to the Board if you do not have a LAAB accredited degree or do not have any formal education at all. The Board’s approval process may take eight to twelve weeks depending on the applicant’s qualifications and timely submission of required documents. If the Board has not received an application from you and approved you to sit for a national examination, you will not be authorized to take a CLARB examination.
- CLARB by Auto-approval: This option is only available to applicants with a LAAB accredited bachelor’s degree or a LAAB accredited master’s degree. Not all landscape architect degrees are LAAB accredited. Refer to http://asla.org/accreditationlaab.aspx to determine if your degree is LAAB accredited. If it is, you may register directly with CLARB to take the national exams. Be sure to identify your LAAB education when completing registration for examination registration.