In answering questions 1 through 7 in Section 2. Registration on the application, please note the following:
· If you answer "yes" to any of the questions, you must provide a detailed written explanation regarding the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident and provide official documentation supporting your explanation (i.e., police reports, court records, Board disciplinary orders, Board complaint, Order of Denial of registration or license, etc.).
· You must answer "yes" to questions 6 and 7 even if you pled "no contest" or "nolo contendere" to the felony or misdemeanor charges, and even if the conviction has been set aside or expunged - regardless of what you have been advised in the past.
· Alcohol and drug-related offenses which occur when driving or riding in an automobile (i.e., DUI, DWI, OWI, etc.) are NOT considered minor traffic violations.
· FBI criminal history information obtained as a result of fingerprinting often has arrest information but no disposition of charges listed (i.e., 'dismissed', 'convicted', etc.). If the record reflects an arrest, you must provide official documentation obtained from the court regarding the disposition of the arrest, even if the charge was ultimately dismissed.
· False or misleading answers regarding any information provided to the Board of Technical Registration as part of your request for registration or certification may result in denial of your application.