Please consider the following steps when requesting verification of your examination or registration to another state Board or jurisdiction.
- To verify your registration or exam through the AZBTR, please send the form at the bottom of this page and/or the requesting Board's form, with your $25 payment, via U.S. mail to:
AZ State Board of Technical Registration
1110 W. Washington St., Suite 240
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
- Each registration verification costs $25, regardless of which verification form is used, so please submit your payment in the form of check or money order with your verification form.
- It may take up to thirty (30) days to process a verification request.
- Verifications will be sent directly to the requesting State Board.
- The Board will not verify an individuals' registration or exam who has never been an applicant or registrant with the Arizona Board of Technical Registration.
- If you use our form, please fill out Section I and Section II only
Notice for AZ applicants for Engineer and Land Surveyor registration:
The Board is no longer able to access your electronic verification requests from NCEES. You will need to have your State Board send your verification directly to the Arizona Board of Technical Registration.
If you have any application questions or concerns, please call the Board's office at (602) 364-4930 or contact us