2.1 Inspections performed to these Standards shall provide the client with a better understanding of the property conditions, as observed at the time of the inspection.
2.2 Inspectors shall:
A. before the inspection report is delivered, enter into a written agreement with the client or their authorized agent that includes:
1. the purpose of the inspection.
2. the date of the inspection.
3. the name address and certification number of the inspector.
4. the fee for services.
5. a statement that the inspection is performed in accordance with these Standards.
6. limitations or exclusions of systems or components inspected.
7.B. Observe readily accessible installed systems and components listed in these Standards.
8.C. submit a written report to the client which shall:
1. Describe systems and components identified in sections 4-12 of these Standards.
2. state which systems and components designated for inspection in these Standards have been inspected and any systems and components designated for inspection in these Standards which were present at the time of the inspection and were not inspected and a reason why they were not inspected.
3. state any systems and components so inspected which were found to be in need of immediate major repair and any recommendations to correct, monitor or evaluate by appropriate persons.
2.3 These Standards are not intended to limit inspectors from:
A. reporting observations and conditions in addition to those required in Section 2.2.
B. excluding systems and components from the inspection if requested by the client.