The Board is developing new programs utilizing an E-mail communication software package. At this time we have identified the following methods to increase communication with applicants and registrants:
- Communication between staff members and individual applicants or registrants about their files;
- Notification of upcoming renewal;
- Reminders sent out approximately 30 days prior to registration expiration;
- Notification immediately after registration expiration, and
- Board newsletters (Tailored to registration category).
The Board is requesting every applicant and registrant furnish an E-mail address to be used for official Board communication. If you haven't done so, you may E-mail the Board at [email protected] and provide your E-mail address to us. Please remember to include your registration number for reference. The Board will be using the E-mails for quick communication between the Board, its applicants and registrants. The Board will not release E-mail addresses to third parties unless required to by law.
The Board is subject to public information requests pursuant to A.R.S. §39-121.03, Laws 1977, Ch. 54, §3 (Amended by Laws 1985, Ch. 213, §4; Laws 2000, Ch. 88, §55) and any request for release will be reviewed by our legal advisor to determine whether public document requests will be honored.