Alarm Agents must now submit documentation of having obtained a DPS Clearance Card pursuant to A.R.S. § 32-122.06 for renewal of certification. All Alarm Agents must comply with the following requirements:
- Apply for and receive a clearance card issued by DPS.
- Complete the new BTR renewal forms. Those forms will show a revised date of August 9, 2017. Old forms will be returned.
- Submit the Alarm Agent renewal application with a copy of the front and back of the Clearance Card and one current 2” by 2” photograph. An Alarm Agent renewal application will not be accepted without the clearance card documentation.
- Begin the process to obtain a clearance card well ahead of time. Delinquent fees will not be waived due the change to clearance cards.
- The renewal will be for three years, with a renewal fee of $195.00. The $42.00 fingerprint fee no longer applies.
See Occupations Page for more information regarding Alarm Agents.
See Renewals Page for general information regarding renewals.